An illustration is a process of converting a 3-dimensional object, working model or an idea into a 2-dimensional figure, drawing or visual character. This is done for a better understanding of a third person. When we use the illustration process while filing a patent application, we call it Patent drawing.
In Patent illustration we define the Invention thoroughly with the help of drawings, graphs, charts etc.
Furthermore, a good Patent illustration plays a major role in getting a Patent application accepted.
A patent illustration is the most important part of drafting a patent. An inexperienced illustrator can make mistakes, leading to improper filing or even rejection of the Patent application in some cases. So, we need an expert for this job.
Click Here to Download (Free Samples)
Patent illustration services: Need
Patent illustration helps to simplify our Invention for better understanding. To obtain good illustrations we require Patent illustration services.
- An applicant can forget to mention some of the minute details about the invention while filing of Provisional Patent application. The Patent illustrator being an expert professional can cover those missing points in the illustration of the invention.
- A Patent illustrator is also familiar with all the rules and guidelines provided by the USPTO for the Patent filing process. Therefore, he\she keeps the drawing within the laws. This helps the applicant by releasing most of the workload of Patent documentation. Additionally, It also increases the probability of the application to get accepted.
- Some people understand better from drawings than understanding from the words. The illustration services ease their work by making them visualize the actual built of the Invention.
- An invention is not limited to just a country and its jurisdictions. A Patent illustrator keeps in mind the standards of all the countries where the Patentee can apply for a Patent. Also, It helps to reduce further office actions and reworking of the drawing.
Points to consider while choosing a Patent illustrator
There are certain aspects that a Patentee should keep in mind while hiring a Patent illustrator.
- Must hire a certified illustrator.
- The illustrator must have knowledge about the USPTO guidelines for the Patent drawings.
- He\She should have a good technical knowledge database for understanding the invention and its working.
- He\She should own considerable artistic skills.
Head for the best
Patent Illustration Express provides you the best Patent illustration services with the help of our experts and professional team. Our squad is providing the most adequate solutions from the past decade. We are an organization that believes in Quality work and that too according to the customer.
So, we provide alterations until the satisfaction of the clients. We provide our results in a timely manner. We are among the top service providers of the field with budget-friendly charges.
To make an enquiry, visit the Patent Illustration Express Services.
Role of Patent Illustrations in IP Litigation
When to use Shading in Patent Illustrations?